Passengers with COVID-19 symptoms
Passengers who have symptoms of COVID-19 infection or have come in contact with a COVID-19 patient in the last 14 days before their journey are not allowed to travel by boat.
Disassembly passengers to meticulously comply with the measures measures:
1) During boarding
Printed application logbook making before boarding
Passengers must fill in Pre-boarding” form. The form is available on the company’s website as well as at the ticket offices in the ports of departure. Find it here!
Passengers have also to present one of the following certificates (in electronic or printed form) before boarding:
- Negative result of Molecular Test (PCR) carried out up to 72 hours prior to travel, or
- Negative result of Rapid Test conducted up to 24 hours before travel, or
- Negative result of a Self-Test conducted up to 24 hours before travel, the result of which must be declared on the Pre-Boarding form, or
- Vaccination Certificate (14 days after the second dose) or
- Documented proof of having recovered from Covid-19, at least 2 months since infection, and no more than 9 months, before the departure date
The obligation to present a negative PCR Test, Rapid Test or Self-Test result, is valid for all passengers over the age of 5 – if there is no Vaccination Certificate.
Passengers must keep a minimum distance of 1.5 m between them during boarding, wearing a protective mask.
Passengers are thermometed with a contactless thermometer when boarding.
2) During the trip
The use of a mask is mandatory throughout the trip.
Passengers who develop shortness of breath during the journey must inform the crew immediately.
Passengers are advised to use hand antiseptic.
3) After the trip
In case the passenger develops COVID-19 symptoms after the trip, he / she must immediately inform the competent authorities.
Passengers who have been treated with COVID-19 and have been treated
Passengers who have become ill and subsequently treated must provide a medical certificate stating that the conditions are met for them to travel.
Refusal to board
If a passenger refuses to comply with the above obligations or to comply with the crew’s instructions, the crew may refuse to board the ship.